Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Exquisite Children's Rooms








I love these exquisite children's rooms above by Serena & Lily. I am currently working on a few children's bedrooms and after seeing these rooms above I feel like redecorating my 4 year old son's bedroom. I love the top boy's bedroom in particular.

**Further to Maryam's request for me to give a styling tip to create similar bed linen to that above I often purchase just very plain white doona covers and then I ask my embroidery lady to do a little design on the bedlinen in the appropriate colours in order to personalise the bed linen for my clients making it very unique to them. Another idea is to have your initials monogrammed onto the bed linen or lately I have even been having my workroom sew grosgrain ribbon around the edges again in the appropriate colours to the rooms I decorate. Hope these tips are helpful!! I am open to questions always so please don't hesitate in asking me as I would always love to give you my advice!
XOXO
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment