Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Things I Love Today...

A beautiful room above from House Beautiful via Made By Girl is one of many pink & blue images which Jennifer has posted today on her blog.

I love this image from Krista Ewart's website above via Oh Happy Day blog.

Casa Pinka's Entry is wallpapered - It looks fantastic!!


I love this image which Courtney over at Style Court posted today of the dressing room in Trina Turk's Kelly Wearstler designed Palm Beach boutique.

Beautiful Blue & White (my current obsession) via Katie over at Katie Did Blog.



Some gorgeous party inspiration from Cruststation.

I love this Sanderson fabric via An Eye for An Interior Blog.

I thought I would post a few things which inspired me around the blogosphere today from some of my favourite blogs. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment