Monday, August 20, 2007

Trophy Style





A little while ago I pulled out of a cupboard at home two old silver trophies which belong to my husband and were given to him by his grandmother. The trophies originally belonged to his grandmother's aunt and were won by her for tennis. I have placed the trophies in a display of things I have in some bookshelves at home. I am so pleased I pulled them out as they are special to my husband and now they are seen every day instead of being stored away in the back of a cupboard.

Another use for such items is to use them as a vase. I recently came across the 3 gorgeous old trophies above for sale from Paris Hotel Boutique. NB. They do ship internationally.

For related post topics Courtney at Stylecourt posted "Best in Show" 14/7/2007 and Pink Mohair at Casapinka posted "Trophies & Pink Chandeliers" 10/7/2007 .

No comments:

Post a Comment