Tuesday, January 1, 2008

And So We Start Again...

Image - Anna Spiro - Sofa & Flowers @ Home

Another New Year has begun and so we start again hopefully refreshed and excited about the year which lies ahead of us. I have just come home from a week at our house at the beach which has been a very unusually wet and almost cool week of Summer here in South East Queensland. We were unable to go to the beach all week and except for my morning walks we were either held up in our house or my family's beach house. This weather encouraged lots of family talks, reading, rests and beautiful cooking. Even though a lot of people have been disappointed by our weather for the holidays I on the other hand enjoyed the cool and the other things I engaged myself in - a nice change to our usually humid hot Summer days. I will be posting intermittently over the next week as I am heading back to the beach tomorrow. I hope you are having a lovely festive season. I'd love to hear what you've all been getting up to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment