Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Goodbye Felicity


As some of you may have noticed All Things Bright & Beautiful blog written by Felicity has sadly been removed. I recently had the pleasure of receiving a lovely phone call from Felicity letting me know that she decided to stop blogging due to the enormous amount of time it was taking out of her day and the time it was keeping her away from her beautiful family. She said she is already having blog withdrawals and is keeping a keen eye on some of her favourite blogs out there. I asked her if she might consider doing a guest post every now and then here at ABT and she said she'd think about it so {hopefully} all is not lost. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will keep you informed as to her decision. Felicity we bid you farewell for now and "Happy trails to you until we meet again" - Dale Evans.

Image by Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment