Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back Again...





Hello, I'm back again with lots of inspiration and a clearer head and a to do list which doesn't look all that bad! It has been a very productive week in my world! Thanks for all of your lovely comments while I took a week away from the blog to catch up on things!

Last week it was my son's last week of his first year at school and whilst installing lots of pre-Christmas jobs at Black & Spiro my little family and I had to move out of our house as our floors were being painted. As I sit here and write this post at my new kitchen bench {with the most beautiful pink peonies I just picked up from my florist} our renovation is almost at an end....phew! I must say we are actually very lucky as we started this renovation only 2 1/2 months ago. I've had the most amazing team of men working here at the house and all have just been so wonderful, obliging and surprisingly on time!

This week is going to be another crazy week as we install more jobs at Black & Spiro and also as I prepare for a little 5 {turning 6} year old's family Birthday Party at home this Friday afternoon! But don't worry I will be here with lots of lovely things to share!

It's lovely to be back!
xx
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment