Friday, June 4, 2010

Happenings

Another snippet of our new Design Studio.



Some cushions we have just had made for a lovely client.



A fun little playroom which Melanie has been working on.



A pair of wing chairs in the process of getting recovered in a beautiful Manuel Canovas fabric for another one of our clients.


Downstairs is in a huge mess as you can see above!


Just days before I had Max one of my clients dropped into our new Design Studio to see me. She couldn't believe what we had going on. As she walked up the back steps past the humongous pile of rubbish we had waiting for our rubbish man she proclaimed - "This is the most severe case of nesting I have ever seen!" At the time I didn't think anything of it but now after having Max and stopping for a week or so I realize that I have had some major things going on and I still have some major things to achieve in the next 2 months. Not only are we renovating the store, next week we move into our new house which is very scary considering I haven't even started to pack!

As the renovation progresses at Black & Spiro we have also been working on some great jobs. I thought I'd post a few snippets of some things we have been working on as above.

Next week I am back at work full-time. That is also a bit scary considering how much sleep Brad and I are getting at the moment with our new little one! However, as usual I will take it all one step at a time. The new things we are having made for the shop are looking so beautiful. I can't wait to share it all with you in the coming weeks.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
xx
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment