Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Morton House


It's always so rewarding once you have finished a job and the clients are happy with what you have done for them.  I think being invited into a person's home to help them create a beautiful place to live is so special and I always feel very priveleged to work with my clients.  Afterall there is a choice when it comes to Decorators and Designers and for a client to narrow it down to me is certainly something I am always very thankful for.

Last year I finished a project which I had been working on for approximately 12-18 months with my clients Paul & Hayley Morton.  Their house has been featured in a wonderful 10 page spread in this month's Home Beautiful magazine.  I have posted a couple of the pages here.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Paul and Hayley.  They wanted a very classic look and we achieved this by selecting beautiful antique furniture, beautiful fabrics and lots of layers.  The other thing which I think was wonderful about this job is that they didn't stop when the sofas and chairs and cushions went in.  They continued and added all the finishing bits and pieces in a beautiful refined way which I feel certainly makes the overall look so appealing. 




Thank you Paul & Hayley for asking me to help you create a lovely home filled with all the things that you love and cherish. 

xx
Anna


Story - Catherine Sheilds, Photography - Simon Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment