Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello


Have you seen the latest issue of Adore Magazine yet?  We were so excited to have Mr & Mrs G Bar {which we just completed a couple of months ago} featured.  Thank you Loni and Jen Bishop for the wonderful story.  Click HERE to read...



Over the weekend I thoroughly enjoyed reading and flipping through Claire Lloyd's new book, My Greek Island Home.  Isn't the cover divine!  I also spotted this behind the scenes video...CLICK HERE to watch.  The book is out this week just in case you wanted to pick up your own copy.  Mine is sitting on the top of my book pile on my coffee table and the cover catches my eye every time I walk passed it!!



Wasn't it great having a long weekend this weekend just gone!  I spent my entire weekend pottering around at home in the garden and around the house.  I purchased these pretty hydrangea pots from Lulu Lucky at our Spring Flea last month and I can't believe how much they have grown.  I have never had much luck with hydrangeas but I think the trick is to water them every day without fail and keep them out of our very hot sun.



And to finish this quick little post, here's a picture of our bedroom display at Black & Spiro which I shared on Instagram last week.  Lots of pretty things in store at the moment!

xx
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment