Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Emily's Pink & Yellow Party

It was my friend Sally's 5 year old daughter's birthday party today and we decorated the table in pink, yellow, aqua and lime green. It was SO gorgeous!! I actually had the tablecloths made for my son's 3rd birthday party a couple of years ago and we just sewed some gorgeous floral frills on for Emily's party today. Nothing like a bit of recycling!! We made the napkins in pink and white stripe which I tied in knots and then I placed them on each plate. The plates were some gorgeous painted tin plates which we only got a couple of days before the party from one of our wholesalers!! I think a fun time was had by all, especially the birthday girl!!


Isn't it wonderful that these pics work so well in Pink & Yellow Week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment