Monday, April 23, 2007

Pink & Yellow Week





Hi Everyone,

I have decided that this week is Pink & Yellow Week at Absolutely Beautiful Things. Over the next week my posts will be featuring all things pink & yellow. I would love some help with some beautiful pink & yellow images so if anyone out there has some images they would like to share please send them in.
I love the images above. It could have been that the room in the bottom picture was created using the top image as inspiration. I love using photographs from nature and the world around us when I create sample boards for clients as it shows where I have drawn my inspiration from and it also makes a scheme more defined and from my point of view, more interesting.
I hope you all enjoy pink & yellow week.
xo
Anna



Images above from Domino Magazine & Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment