Friday, July 6, 2007

A Busy Week...



It's been so crazy in my little world these last couple of weeks - I have been trying to get the new display into the shop and at the same time I've been working to get my house ready for two things - putting it on the market to sell and a photo shoot for Real Living magazine. Real Living magazine is coming up to take photos of both my home and my shop in about a week's time which I am very excited about but with trying to look after my clients, my family, running Black & Spiro and getting home and the shop ready for this shoot, life has been very hectic so I do apologise for the lack of posts this week!! I thought I would show you some photos of my progress at home. My dear friend Sally came over this week to help me get things a little more organised which was fantastic. Sally is a whizz at organisation!! Hope you all have a great weekend and I look forward to hearing from you all next week and I promise I'll get my act into gear with some more exciting new posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment