Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Photo Shoot










What at day! I am so relieved it is all over. Jason the fantastic photographer flew up from Sydney last night and was at my home at 8.00am this morning. We spent 6 hours there photographing my home and then we drove into New Farm to Black & Spiro and spent another 2 hours photographing the shop so it was a huge and tiring day! Jason was FANTASTIC and I really enjoyed spending the day with such a creative and talented photographer. I must send a huge thank you out to him for all of his hard work and also a big thank you to Real Living Magazine. I have been asked by alot of my international readers to post some scanned images of the story once it comes out in Real Living magazine so I promise I will post them once the issue is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment