Friday, November 16, 2007

A Weekend @ Home



I've been having a lovely weekend so far. Last night we had some friends over for dinner. My friend Annie gave me three pots of flowering Hydrangea as a house warming present which I absolutely love. I'm thinking I might plant them in pots to put around the pool. This morning Harry and I have been pottering around the house. We popped out a for a little while to the book shop as I wanted to pick up a copy of Bill Granger's latest book - Holiday. I really enjoy Bill's books. Not only are they fantastic cook books, they are also picture books filled with beautiful things. I enjoy seeing which plates and bowls he uses to display his food on as they are always so stunning and the locations are beautiful too. This lastest book doesn't disappoint. Later this afternoon my friend Jody is going to drop in for a cup of tea and my mum might drop in too. I love weekends like this with no real plans just pottering around enjoying my pretty house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment