Sunday, August 9, 2009

Before & After

Sideboard After


Sideboard Before

I recently came across this lovely old Puerto Rican sideboard which I purchased for Black & Spiro. The girls and I decided to have it painted in a very soft mint green colour. We just had the piece delivered into the store on Friday. We placed it in our front window display with lots of pretty old jugs and vases filled with fresh flowers on it. I was so excited as one of my lovely clients came in to see me on Friday afternoon to go over a few things for her new kitchen and she instantly fell in love with our new piece. It is going into her new kitchen and she plans to fill it up with her collection of old mismatched china. I think it will be so perfect along with her pale pink retro Smeg fridge!!

PS. Sorry about the terrible photos however, it's really hard to get a good photo through the front glass windows of the shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment