Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It Happened!!!









When I was a young girl I would obsess over my mother’s magazine collection. I loved the fashion magazines but I loved the interiors magazines more. I must admit that my all-time favourite magazine was and always will be Australian Vogue Living. I would admire the beautiful homes and clever creative people featured in Vogue Living every month and I would dream {like many young girls} of the possibility one day, of my own appearance in my much-adored magazine.

This month my long withstanding dream has come true and I am beside myself with excitement and pride. I never really thought my work would be good enough to make the VL cut but someone down there thought it was.

I would like to extend a very big thank you to stylist and writer Catherine Shields and photographer Simon Kenny and of course, thank you Vogue Living for saying yes.

Xx
Anna












PS. Today I created the tablescape in the top 3 images {this is part of our new display at Black & Spiro} using the VL cover as inspiration. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment