Thursday, April 12, 2012

This & That


If you've been following me on Instagram then you will have seen these pictures before but if not, I thought I'd post them here on the blog.  Over the past few weeks we've been redecorating Black & Spiro.  If you've dropped into the store you may have noticed our new additions. 



Today our fabulous old Library table arrived.  We' are just waiting on the new handles to be delivered for the drawers....nothing happens on cue or as planned does it!!  They have been held up...what's new!!  In the background you might just be able to see a little snippet of the new cabinetry we've had installed which is now filled to the brim with lots of new bits and pieces and also some very special vintage one-off items as well.



These new hobnail candles in navy, pink, sea foam and cream are definitely a new favourite and let me tell you, they smell amazing!!!!!



And this rug which I am standing on with my leopards is to-die-for. 

Next week we will be shooting the photos for the sample book and advertising of my new wallpaper collection for Porters at the store.  And next Friday we will be re-opening our back rooms which we have completely redecorated with my new wallpaper collection.  If you would like to be one of the first to see the wallpaper insitu then make sure you drop in next Friday.  Our official launch party won't be until early May so you will get to see the papers before they are properly launched!!  You are in for a treat...I promise. 

Also, I have a little announcement to make about the online store.  After much deliberation, I have decided to put the online store on hold for the time being.  I am working on a number of large decorating projects and with running our bricks and mortar store, looking after my clients, launching my wallpaper range for Porters, working on another very exciting thing which I am unfortunately unable to announce at this stage and being a mother and wife, I just can't do it all and as a result something has to go.  Please don't be upset or cranky.  I will bring it back in some way, shape or form but for the moment it is just too much.  I am not wonder woman and I just need to remove something otherwise I will end up a complete mental case!!xx

I will make sure that I continue to post lots of fabulous images of new things at Black & Spiro here on the blog and please if you see anything at all which you would like pricing on then just call us or email us - info@blackandspiro.com.au.  

If you are in Brisbane though, do drop into the store as we have a bit of a new look and lots of fabulous new things to inspire and excite.

xx
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment