Sunday, October 14, 2007

Birthday Lunch









I know you are all probably so sick of hearing about my recent birthday but I thought I'd just show you some pictures of my 30th birthday party which I had on the weekend at Peppers Spicers Peak Lodge which is located 1 hour 45 minutes drive inland from Brisbane (where I live). 25 of my closest family and friends came and spent the weekend with us at the Lodge and we had a special lunch on Saturday beginning with drinks on the lawn (each girl received a handpainted parasol to use outside for the drinks) and then a sit down lunch inside in front of the fireplace. I decorated the table in pink, yellow and white with tin buckets filled with daisies placed down the centre of the table. We all had the most wonderful and memorable weekend. I am so blessed to have such a special group of friends!! I promise I'll stop talking about my birthday now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment