Monday, October 22, 2007

My French Life Update



















I am thrilled to be able to show you today some recent images Vicki Archer sent me of the absolutely beautiful country house she and her husband renovated in Saint-Remy-de-Provence in France. I have talked alot about Vicki's beautiful book, My French Life in the past which details their renovation journey and I am thrilled to annouce that the book was released for sale in the US 18th October, 2007 and is due for release in the UK late November, 2007. It was so lovely to see these candid pictures of the property. In the email Vicki told me that she is currently having a "white moment" so everything in the house is a little paired back and white - white flowers, white cushions etc. I'm just loving the whole thing but those iron daybeds on the grass under the shade of big beautiful tress in the first image is just so dreamy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment