Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pretty











Here are some very pretty pictures which I took last week whilst installing a few new things at the Norman Park house which we have been working on over the past couple of years.  You may remember seeing this house before as I did post pictures of it here on the blog a year or so ago. 

It's not hard to see that there is only 1 man and 4 gorgeous girls who live in this lovely house...the youngest one being only a few months old.  We started working on this house just before it's owners completed renovating it.  My very first appointment here was just 2 weeks after I had Max and now he is 2.  I often tell my clients that creating a beautiful home filled and layered with special things takes alot of time and this house is pure evidence of that.

xx
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment