Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This & That


I have been spotting these pretty flowering trees all-over Brisbane these past few weeks.  Thanks to a couple of my Instagram followers I now know that this pretty tree is called Rose of Sharon or Yesterday Today & Tomorrow as it apparently changes colour over a number of days.  I will definitely be planting one of these beauties at home as I just love them!  I snapped this photo as I was leaving a client's house in Clayfield earlier this week. 



Today was install day at a charming old house in Coorparoo which we have been working on since January.  We re-wallpapered all of the formal rooms in the house including the main bedroom and we recovered upholstery and installed new curtains, lampshades, cushions, bed heads and bedspreads.  It turned out so beautifully and so true to it's heritage which is exactly how B wanted it.  {PS - Thanks Pete - you always do such a fab job!!}

It's always such a relief when a big install like this one goes to plan.  Phew, I can sleep tonight!

xx
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment